Control4 Senior Programmer
We are Custom Integrators! Which means we specialize in home and commercial automation also known as smart home technologies. We build custom systems that can include but are not limited to TV’s, speakers, entertainment spaces, theaters, security systems, lighting indoor and outdoor, motorized shades and all and any other gadgets that can be added to automate one’s environment.
The ideal candidate is experienced in Control4 with Tech 2 certifications and has job site experience as a Lead tech. Advanced troubleshooting of simple and complex systems for service jobs is a big plus. Experience with motorized shades and/or lighting is also a big plus. We offer Health Benefits and 401K. Our company culture is very fast paced but also positive and passionate. There is plenty of room for career growth.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete complex audio/video installs, setup, and calibration
- Control system design (control/lighting/shading) and Theater room installation
- Advanced networking/data system design, installation, and setup
- Advanced understanding of camera installation and security/surveillance system programming and design
- Advanced understanding of audio single room and multi-room solutions
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and multi task driven
- Clean driving record and background check (required for DCJS certification)