Department: 3 finance
There are two key responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator:
⦁ Inventory minimum par levels maintained with no wait times for the technicians.
⦁ Accurate record keeping of all materials and supplies in the warehouse.
Duties will include:
- Proper utilization of iPoint software to conduct the ordering.
- Maintain prediction thru the use of iPoint to ensure inventory and stock items for a project are ordered with enough time to keep the project on timetable.
- Manage the Purchase Order request to ensure all product is received per project phase time table.
- Process inventory request orders by Technicians and Maintenance Dept.
- Manage inventory documentation to ensure accurate par levels are maintained.
- Receive shipments and properly records in iPoint and store in warehouse.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Stage inventory daily for Technicians and Maintenance
- Manage return merchandise process.
- Maintain information in ipoint on job statuses.
- Ensure inventory values are accurately reflected in iPoint.
- Research to find the most cost-effective products and sources from Suppliers and Manufactures.
- Maintains records of Manufactures and Suppliers.
- Constantly works to stay up-to-date on pricing trends.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse for order and cleanliness.
- Monitor the vehicle maintenance programs, including proper scheduling of maintenance.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- Has a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 2-years related experience.
- Understanding of all facets of construction phases.
- Must have attention to detail and good ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have strong experience with Word and Excel.
- Can pass a drug test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
Education and/or Experience:
- Has High School Diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with construction is a plus.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Be able to work quickly under pressure without supervision.
- Be able to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Has a good knowledge of home automation and technology.
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues.
- Be physically fit and understand appropriate lifting techniques.
- Possess a clean driving license.
Employee Printed Name