Reports To: Director of Sales
Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here:
“Hive is a fun and growing company in the ever changing technology industry where your personal growth has no limit!”
Hive is a growing home and commercial automation company is looking for qualified sales assistant to join our team! Our motto at Hive is “technology made simple” We strive to improve the lives of our customers with technology that assists them in simplifying their life. We do this though putting all of their connected technology on one devices that is easy to use. Some of these products could include, Tv’s, Speakers, Security, Automated Shades and more.
We have a really fun group of team members at Hive that all strive to grow the business together and get rewarded for doing it. At Hive we love rewarding our employees with weekly bonuses based on employee performance and weekly games with cash prizes. If you are tired of plugging away and feel like you are not moving come join our team where there is no limit to the growth that can be achieved.
The purpose of the position is to insure the smooth and professional handling of all prospects , greeting clients and directing them appropriately and mostly organizing and following up on leads in a timely manner to assist the head of sales in closing more deals. As the Sales Administrator you will be in charge of ensuring that no sale is dropped and that the sales persons are contacting new leads quickly and efficiently. How you greet your clients and the professionalism, in which you conduct yourself, sets the tone for each sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for gathering all of the data in order to create proposals accurately and on time, doing daily follow up on all leads and clients, and organizing clients files.
Duties Will Include:
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting them professionally and warmly.
- Route clients to meetings and ensure all the tools and set up is ready prior to the meeting.
- Assists in setting up for client meetings
- Answer and screen all incoming sales calls, while providing basic information when needed.
- Maintain client flow to keep sales running smoothly.
- Logs the sales calls into the database and ensures it is updated as needed.
- Schedule appointments for the sales associates and ensure they do not miss any appointments.
- Maintain a safe and clean showroom area/meeting area, keeping office and desk well organized and free of clutter.
- Assists on sales admin forms and input and routing of sales.
- Develop and maintain statistical information including graphs for the company.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other clerical duties to include but not limited to: filing and organizing documents, photocopying, basic office organization, etc.
- Responsible for learning and applying all company policies and procedures.
Has no supervisory duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. This person must be VERY DETAIL ORIENTED AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE CYCLES WHILE MULTI-TASKING. This is a very fast-paced job and you have to be able to move and change things at the drop of a dime. This person has to love moving fast and have things changing continuously.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2-year experience in related field.
- Must be dependable, highly organized, systematic and an excellent ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with accuracy and properly prioritize.
- Computer skills to include knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have general office equipment knowledge (copy machine, fax, computer, etc.)
Must speak English, any other language is a plus. Must have the ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
While performing the duties of this job, will be sitting for periods up to 4 hours at a time, looking at computer screens. This is an outside sales job the whole day to at least half of the day will be driving from job to job. The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Must be able to type 50 WPM.
Shared work environment.
This jobs hours vary based on the salesperson schedule. Currently the head sales person works from 1-7PM but a schedule can be worked out for the right person. This is a full-time hourly position with a minimum of 40 hours per week in the office, Standard office hours are from from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday. Needs to have flexible schedules as client consultations can run late or need to have outside of business hour meetings.
At Hive, we have quarterly profit sharing checks we give out to each employee. In addition to the quarterly Profit checks you will also receive commission on the jobs you personally assist with this could equate thousands of dollars a month in additional income.
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities and activities may change from time to time with or without notice. It is expected that this position work to achieve the goals of the organization, whether specific duties are mentioned or not.
Hive is a fast growing company with lots of room for growth. We specialize in home and commercial automation also known as smart home technologies. We build custom systems that can include but are not limited, to TV’s, speakers, entertainment spaces, Theaters, Security systems, Ai and any other gadgets that can be added to automate ones environment.
We provide our clients with high end, quality merchandise and one of kind spaces designed to fit their needs. Come “bee” part of our swarm and see what all the buzz is about.
Hive is a Drug Free Environment and applicants will be screened within their first 90 days.