Reports To: Director of Human Resources
Hive is a growing home and commercial automation company is looking for a qualified Receptionist to join our team! Our motto at Hive is “technology made simple” We strive to improve the lives of our customers with technology that assists them in simplifying their life. We do this by putting all of their connected technology on one device that is easy to use. Some of these products could include, TV’s, Speakers, Security, Automated Shades, and more.
We have a really fun group of team members at Hive that all strive to grow the business together and get rewarded for doing it. At Hive we love rewarding our employees with weekly bonuses based on employee performance and weekly games with cash prizes. If you are tired of plugging away and feel like you are not moving come join our team where there is no limit to the growth that can be achieved.
Duties Will Include:
- Welcome and route clients and visitors by greeting them professionally and warmly.
- Assists in setting up for client meetings in the Showroom.
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls, while providing basic information when needed and routing calls to the proper department.
- Maintain client flow to keep the office running smoothly.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; designing a filing system as needed.
- Executes the daily opening and closing checklist.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers correctly and properly.
- Order and maintain office supplies with prior approval from VP.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area, meeting area, keeping office and desk well organized and free of clutter.
- Assists on sales admin forms and input and routing of sales folders.
- Assists in uploading phone and keeping Facebook and website current with photos of company projects.
- Develop and maintain statistical information including graphs for the company.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other clerical duties to include but not limited to: filing and organizing documents, photocopying, basic office organization, etc.
- Responsible for learning and applying all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure there is an adequate amount of supplies in the office to do routine business
- Call all leads within 5 minutes of calling in and book appointments with them.
- Help maintain the calendars of the Design Consultants
- Confirm appointments on the calendar.
- Prepare morning sales meeting
- Understand and upload statistics