Reports to: Director of Production
Duties Will Include:
- Handle all calls from customers, from the close of the sale and deposit payment to the final QC inspection and final payment made. This includes scheduling jobs, handling
questions, confusions and upsets
- Stay in regular communication with all superintendents to ensure that the staff are not late nor can be accused of arriving late or being difficult to be reached.
- Manage the scheduling board and ensure that it is always 100% up to date, all jobs are recorded on the scheduling board and recorded in the i-Point calendar, and that no job occurs that isn’t scheduled by the scheduler.
- Handle Scheduling problems; make the decision of the best possible solution and then ensure the execution of a plan by the technicians
- Maintain close coordination with the Inventory In-Charge to ensure materials are ordered, in stock, and ready on time for scheduled jobs
- Maintain close communication with the Director of Production to ensure as many jobs as possible are fully completed and passed by QC each week.
- Maintain close communication to the QC Inspector to ensure each jobsite is inspected at the moment of completion, preferably while the technicians are still on site.
- Fully comprehend and execute the i-point system and ensure it is kept fully up to date and that all client data and notes are logged in the system.
- Organize building permits for jobs
- Ensure that all security systems paperwork is logged for the security installer.
- Receive the statistics from the individual technicians and calculate the total statistic for all technicians
- Must be responsible and organized so as to ensure a job/customer is never “dropped” for any amount of time.
- Must be confident as leader to decide on the best plan of action to achieve compliance from the technicians.
- Must be proficient in English and communication skills as to be able to resolve all issues with verbal communication in a competent and efficient manner.
- Must be able to deal with the pressure of set backs on the job site and/or upset customers and demanding seniors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 2-years related experience in
- Proven working experience in scheduling.
- Experience in developing schedules, tracking projects, and above all attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace setting and a good ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must have strong experience with Word, Excel and Outlook
Employee Printed Name