To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of 2-years related experience in
- Proven working experience in scheduling.
- Experience in developing schedules, tracking projects, and above all attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace setting and a good ability to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must have strong experience with Word, Excel and Outlook